- FORTH at a glance
- Central Administration
- Crete University Press
- Skinakas Observatory
- Science & Technology Park of Crete
- FORTH Ethics Committee
- PRAXI Network
- Liaison Office
- Researchers - Personnel
- The Disk of Phaistos
- Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser
- Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies
- Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences
News > Research Highlights
Page 17 of 17
IMBB researchers reveal a novel mechanism modulating ageing.
Feb 06, 2007Research at the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, published today in the international scientific journal Nature, revealed a novel molecular mechanism that modulates the process of ageing.
From basic research to application: Development of an implantable biosensor for the constant measurement of glucose levels in diabetics
Nov 14, 2006IMBB-FORTH takes part in a new research project of the European Union (budget: €14 million) focused on the development of innovative solutions for diabetes management. Diabetes is now evolving into an epidemic, affecting 120 million people about 1 million of whom are Greek.